Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Weekend Cat Blogging #58

.
Why hello there my peaches!

I haven’t ever participated in Weekend Cat Blogging, (mostly because I don't own any pets. This poofy pile of fur belongs to Baby Barc) but this picture of sweet little (or, you know, not-so-little) Tiki with her tragic broken paw (The boy cat pushed her off of a chair. It was really quite pathetic.), well, I just couldn’t resist sharing.

She may not be mine, but she certainly has my heart.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend (heaven knows, I am!) and I’ll see you Monday (or, thereabouts.)

xoxox,

Rachael and Tiki

Comments:
awwww poor thing, just looks so pitiful! ...and huggable
 
Get well sweetie pie!! You look so pretty.
 
Awww!
She is beautiful! poor, poor kitty
 
Beautiful cat ... poor thing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking