Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

My Blog Went Up In Flames!

.
While trying to rationalize posting my hideous looking (but delicious tasting) Shortbread Cookie pictures for this months IMBB/SHF I had an idea.

I thought as a one off, people could submit your WORST/just plain bad food shot. Obviously, it does not have to have been posted, but bonus points if another version was.

Winners will be judged on the following:

- Description
- Is is obvious what it was? The less obvious, the better
- Lighting
- Backstory
- Unappetizingness (Not a word, but you get my point)

I certainly have a huge back log of terrible shots (Grey Swedish Meatballs in garishly violet Lingonberry cream sauce with a blinding glare, anyone?) and would love to see what YOU have too.



So, if you dare, please email your shots to Rachael@FreshApproachCooking.com by December 4th, I will compile a list with links for the next week.

Comments:
That is a hysterical idea. I definitely have way too many heinous shots to choose from! :)
 
I hate you for making me do this to myself. Post prepped for publising on thursday. In the meantime, I hope the suspense kills you.






[only kidding, sweetie]
 
Sam, I am having chest pains in anticipation...LOL


Cant wait to read/see.

What I have gotten so far from people has been amazing.
 
I have only a phone camera, so all my food looks unappetizing.
 
okay, so i am still stuck in the *gasp!* OC cooking five meals a day for my whole entire Asian Brady bunch of a family that has decided to move into my parents' house to take care of the baby. i have been living in my Dad's library, and am WITHOUT my own laptop to blog and do stuff, so when i get back to LA, i will send a pic,...soooo late! lol!
 
i am a bit late for this challenge, right? sam from becks & posh drew my attention to this post (and your blog) because i was thinking about all these ever so beautiful food blog posts lately ... shouldn't there be a monthly food blog event like "my blog went up in flames"? in my oppinion: there should be something that reminds us that we are not always so perfect and the photos are not always so beautiful ... thank you for this inspirational post!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking