Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

Hello from Here


Wow. I bet you are going to be pea green with envy when I tell you where I have been for the last four days! Seriously. It's just so darn glamorous! Ready? Brace yourselves. Lake of the Ozarks, MO! Home of fried/fried and fried. I saw a restaurant that serves something called ButterBurgers yesterday, and today am off to try frozen custard. From this lovely locale I am off to see my family for a few days of frolicking in East Hampton (so much more my style). Then, ta-dum, back to LA. See you all in a week or so!

In the mean time, here is a great sweepstakes to enter. If you win, let me know!

Comments:
be good out there! (in the ozarks, that is ;) )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking