Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

Guinness Shandy


Oh my goodness. With all of my thoughts on Indian food, (see below) I completely forgot today is St. Patricks day! Have a happy day and if you are imbibing please do so responsibly! Myself, I am off to Molly O'Shannons for their famous liquid breakfast. For you my sweets, here is a quicky recipe for a Guinness Shandy.


1/2 pint Guinness stout
1/2 pint Lemonade

Mix lemonade with Guinness and serve in a pint glass.


__________________________________
A wonderful bird is the pelican,
His bill can hold more than his belican.
He can take I his beakFood enough for a week;
But I'm damned if I see how the helican.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking