Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 

VOTE!


This past weekend, in between Halloween festivities, I managed to cater a small dinner for eight. I served:

Butternut Squash and Parsnip Soup
Roasted Pork Loin With Apples
Maple and Chile Spiced Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Pancetta, Pearl Onions and Pecans
and Persimmon Bread Pudding with Bourbon Creme Anglaise.

They loved it. I was so glad.

I volunteered to work at the polling place today, it being election day and all, so I don't have time to post a recipe, just to voice my thought for the day...



VOTE!


_____________________________
Today is also Day of the Dead, or All Saints Day. If I had been
posting a recipe, I would have done something in honor of that :-)

And for Halloween I meant to post this: Evil Olive is a palindrome.

NOW GO VOTE!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking