Wednesday, April 28, 2004

 
Last night was my lesson with the Magnificent Seven as I call them. Seven really cool Hollywood player women who make me LAUGH. We made a LOT of food. Mojitos, Hearts of Palm and Avocado Salad, Spinach Feta Quiche, Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops, Filet Mignon with Cognac (when I flambed that though, I forgot to turn off the vent so the fire was HUGE, I totally thought the house was going to go up in flames. How I kept my cool, and didn't scorch my eyebrows off, I don't know. Note to self: No more flambe.) and Ginger Pear Sorbet. I was stoked to learn one of the women actually went home after our last lesson and made the Shaved Artichoke and Parmesan salad recipe from our last class!



<< Home


<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking